One of Bali water sports activities that most of the adventurers love is Bali river rafting. For about ten years, river rafting in Bali has able to give the excitement, joy, and thrill of the unforgettable memory and experience of white water river rafting.
Bali has 3 main locations for white water rafting, they are: the Ayung River, the Telaga Waja River and the Melangit River. Each has its own pros and cons among visitors. With a few more advantages, let’s take a closer look to just one particular river
Ayung River Rafting offer different sensation and very challenging adventure, discover hidden waterfalls, swim in the pristine water and enjoy the spectacular scenery of the Ayung River with cliff carving, rice fields and some wild lifes.
Ayung River Ubud has a 10-kilometer route, approximately 2 hours rafting trip duration. Professional rafting guide always accompanied you and gave you instructions on things to do during Ayung River Rafting Ubud. As long you follow the river rafting guide instructions, and everything will run smooth.
The Ayung river, located at Kedewatan Ubud, is the widest and longest river in Bali, stretching 75 kilometres from the northern mountains area all the way to the Badung Strait at Sanur. Following the International Scale for River Difficulty, there are six grades of difficulty in white water rafting. Each grade is numbered to describe the conditions of the strength of streams, expected waves, rocky conditions, expected drops-offs and individual skill levels ability to maneuver through the river.
Enjoy the best and most popular Bali White Water Rafting Tours at Ayung River Ubud Bali. The most exciting adventure, full of fun, great valley view, float past vast rock cliffs and good for the beginner. The river rafting of Ayung route offer 10 kilometers route, and you will need 1,5 – 2 hours rafting durations. Feel the challenge of Ubud Bali White Water Rafting Adventure with various facilities prepared to explore the famous Ayung River.
Your safety is always our highest priority. We only use first-rate equipment that is well maintained. Our guides are trained to the standards of the American Whitewater Affiliation. They completed the course fast water rescue technician and they are also proficient in CPR and First Aid to enhanced your safety
US$ 70 ( Adult ) US$ 65 ( Child ) All Inclusive.
US$ 35 ( Adult ) US$ 25 ( Child ) All Inclusive
PRICE INCLUDES :
• Air-Conditioned Return Hotel Transfer
• Mineral Water.
• Safety Approved Rafting Equipment
• Professional River Rafting Guide
• Use of Towels and Shower Facilities
• Changing Room and Toilet Facilities
• Water Resistant Bag
• Indonesian Buffet Lunch
• Insurance Coverage
• 21% Service Charge and Government Tax
Morning trip : 07.30 – 09.30 | Afternoon Trip : 10.30 -13.00
Ayung Rafting trip itinerary :
• 07.45-08.00 : Depart from hotel
• 09.30-09.45 : Arrived at Rafting Location.
• 10.15-10.30 : Enjoy Ayung River Rafting for 2, hours journey
• 12.15-12.30 : Arrive at the finish point, take towel, Shower and changes.
• 12.45-13.00 : Indonesian Buffet lunch
• 13.30-14.00 : Transfer back to your hote
• Child range : 7 – 12 years
• For Single Traveler will be sharing with others as long we have a sharing pick up around your hotel.
• Free Pick up for area : Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Denpasar and Ubud.
• Pick up at other location can be arrange with extra charge during made a booking.
WHAT TO BRING ?
• Short pants or swimsuit
• Change of clothes / dry cloth
• Sunscreen (recommended)
• Insect repellent.
• Rubber shoes or sandals
• Small Camera
• Money for optional drink or souvenirs